Bike to Work Day in Boulder, CO is a big deal.
- 5,000 participants. Some fast, some slow. Some wondering why so many other people are biking to work today.
- 62 breakfast stations. Bacon. Hash browns. Bagels. Orange juice. And more bacon.
- 38 years of illustrious history. First observed in 1977, it just keeps growing.
We at RM Bedell & Associates are elated to report 100% employee/owner participation.
From left to right:
- Rick Bedell, founder, principal, and guy-who-borrowed-a-bike-from-a-neighbor-so-he-could-participate. He made this event possible for us, and we're very grateful.
- Karen Cobb, tax preparer extraordinaire. She led this merry company from Gunbarrel to our office at 33rd & Arapahoe.
- Becky Osmond, Chief Officer of First Impressions. When she's not busy making people feel welcome (which she's very good at), she's winning Most Adorable Handlebar Basket competitions.
- Jason Bourget, the QuickBooks guy.
- Bev Woolsey, the phenomenally capable CPA. In this photo, she's either thinking about how to maximize your 179 deduction, or what on earth her energetic dog Ridge will do at home alone today.
- Riderless bicycle. Thanks, Chris (Bev's awesome husband), for taking this photo, and for joining us on this super fun day.
Till next year! Unless, of course, we decide to wetsuit-up for the 8th annual Tube to Work Day (aka "The most Boulder thing ever") later this month.